The project has been made possible through capital support from a recent Strategic Priority Fund award from UK Research and Innovation.
Biological Resource Centers: Knowledge Hubs for the Life Sciences - Scott Stern - Google книги
In the future, other added-value resources will be connected to the BioImage Archive, enhancing the scientific value of the archived images through curation and the development of new analytical methods. EMBL is in the process of building a new Imaging Centre in Heidelberg, Germany, which will enable researchers to access the latest microscopy technologies.
- Available anywhere.
- Modern Constitutions: A Collection of the Fundamental Laws of Twenty-Two of the Most Important Countries of the World.
- Winter: The Tragic Story of a Berlin Family 1899-1945.
- Dreambirds (Jody Bergsma Collection)!
- Judges and Their Audiences: A Perspective on Judicial Behavior!
- Account Options;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina!
Information from the Web Learn more about where we find additional information on the web. Checking the Web Library Staff Details Staff view.
Shop with confidence
Keyboard Shortcuts Close Available anywhere? Shortcut help message s Highlight search box esc Close dialog.
The knowledge hubs framework offers insight into how to develop and evaluate policy proposals that impinge on control of an access to biological materials. Stern argues that science and innovation policy must be premised on a clear understanding of the role that knowledge hubs play on policy mechanisms that encourage their sustained growth and effectiveness.
Economic Agency Competition In Life Sciences Sector Heats Up
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books. Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly.
- Biological Resource Centers: Knowledge Hubs for the Life Sciences.
- The Verb ‘Be’ and its Synonyms: Philosophical and Grammatical Studies.
- III. Developments and Case Studies.
- Density Functional Theory I: Functionals and Effective Potentials (Topics in Current Chemistry, Volume 180);
- Download Biological Resource Centers Knowledge Hubs For The Life Sciences .
- Modern Trends in Applied Aquatic Ecology.
Overview Biological resource centers BRCs collect, certify, and distribute organisms for use in research and in the development of commercial products in the pharmaceutical, agricultural, and biotechnology industries. About the Author Scott Stern is associate professor of management and strategy and the academic director of the Biotechnology Center at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
They maintain large and varied collections-including cell lines, microorganisms, recombinant DNA material, and biological media and reagents-and information technology tools that allow researchers to access biological materials.
6. Social Motivations and Incentives in Ex Situ Conservation of Microbial Genetic Resources
Show More. Average Review. Write a Review. Related Searches. A Return to the Village:: Community Ethnographies and. Compiled by Dr. Francisco Ferreira and eminent anthropologist Professor Billie Jean Isbell, this edited volume brings together the work of several ground-breaking scholars who have produced outstanding ethnographies of Andean communities between the s and s.
Contributors review their original View Product.